About Work in Progress!
Work in Progress! is a program offering tailored business development services (BDS) to 15 selected small and medium size enterprises (SME) with strong potential for employing women and youth in Somaliland. The program strengthens the capacity of participating businesses by providing tailored BDS ranging from fundamental business principals, concepts and services, to individual enterprise advisory and technical support. Work in Progress! is intended to enhance participants’ capacity to create jobs for women and youth, and increase the likelihood of securing funding.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Privately owned businesses (at least a year in operation, expanding, or diversifying)
- Located in Somaliland and current or potential employers of between 10 - 250
- High potential to scale employment for women and youth
- Businesses seeking financing and BDS training
SELECTED APPLICANTS WILL PARTICIPATE IN:
WIP Case Studies
These case studies highlight the business services provided to three Work in Progress! participants:
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Call: +252 63 316 5255
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WORK IN PROGRESS! PARTNERS:
Work in Progress! is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Netherlands as a part of LEAD (Local Employment in Africa).