Shuraako staff and others have produced and researched original written content found on this site. Please feel free to reproduce and distribute our content, but only with:
- clear credit of the source of the content being Shuraako.org;
- including a link to the Shuraako.org website alnog with the credit;
- prior notification of your intent to do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shuraako wishes to engage in new ways by sharing the insights and understanding of others working in Somalia/Somaliland. As such, we also have a great deal of valuable papers, reports, and data from other organizations that are linked to or posted on the site. Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive material available with the understanding that materials posted on the site undergo careful and thoughtful consideration prior to inclusion.
However, if an author or organization would like us to remove a link or discontinue use of a report please contact us at email@example.com. Shuraako prohibits the posting of any information infringing or violating the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on Shuraako.org, please write to us, giving a written statement containing:
- identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Shuraako.org that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
- the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right.
We will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person upon receipt of such a statement Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
Shuraako's contact for submission of notices is firstname.lastname@example.org.