Shuraako Brokered Financing - How to Apply
For new entrepreneurs interested in securing financing, see the instructions below on how to apply.
- Check the Investment Criteria to determine if your business is eligible for financing.
- If eligible, download and complete the Concept Note Template. Submit the completed Concept Note to email@example.com.
- Shuraako will review the Concept Note and may provide feedback to the entrepreneur. Shuraako will notify entrepreneurs if they have been selected to move to the Application Stage.
- Download and complete the Business Plan Template and Financial Template. Submit the completed forms (Business Plan and Financials) to your Shuraako representative. Only submit these templates if you have been requested to do so by a Shuraako representative.
- Shuraako will review the Business Plan and Financials; and provide feedback necessary to move the application forward (provided that the application has merit).